Ring Kana with mountain crystal silver
temporarily unavailableadd to wish list
- Our Kana ring is the perfect choice if you love sublime simplicity. Pieces from Etru collection are not only beautiful accessories but also talismans. Mountain crystal will bring you positive energy and harmony.
- The name of the ring comes from the ancient Etruscan language, in which Kana means 'work of art'.
- The ring is made of sterling silver.
- The diameter of the stone setting is 14 mm. The width of the band is 5 mm.
- The ring was created in a jewellery workshop in Tricity, Poland.
- The stones which we use are unique. They may differ in colour shading and inclusions in each jewellery piece.
- The product is nickel-free.
- Do you wonder how to choose the correct ring size? Follow our guide.
- Natural stones and precious metals are delicate materials. If you treat your jewellery with care, it will retain its pristine condition for a long time. For tips, click here.
- We will place your jewellery in an elegant minimalist box made of 100% paper. Click here to learn more about our environmentally friendly packaging.