Lapel pin with green stone nephrite gold
temporarily unavailableadd to wish list
- Pins are pieces of jewellery traditionally used by men to decorate jacket lapels or ties. In fact, you can style them in many more ways. They look great pinned to a sweater, dress or hat. You can pin them vertically, horizontally, or diagonally. One pin but it gives you so many possibilities.
- The stone that adorns the pin is nephrite jade, a mineral favourable to good fortune.
- The pin is made of 925 sterling silver and brass plated with 24-carat gold.
- Sizes: pin length 50 mm, stone in a setting of 9 mm diameter.
- The pin was made in a jewellery workshop in Tricity, Poland.
- The stones which we use are unique. They may differ in colour shading and inclusions in each jewellery piece.
- We can customise this pin for you. We can prepare it with a different stone or in sterling silver. Contact us by email before placing your personalised order.
- We are doing our best to deliver the jewellery to you as quickly as possible. If you order a personalised item, the processing time may change.
- Natural stones and precious metals are delicate materials. If you treat your jewellery with care, it will retain its pristine condition for a long time. For tips, click here.
- We will place your jewellery in an elegant minimalist box made of 100% paper. Click here to learn more about our environmentally friendly packaging.