Berberian brooch with dolomite and rodingite
temporarily unavailableadd to wish list
- The brooch is that piece of jewellery that never goes out of style. Brooches were worn by our grandmothers, mothers and we wear them too! In the old times, they were used for fastening clothes, nowadays they are mainly a beautiful addition to styling. You can pin a brooch to a dress, sweater or hat - the wow effect is guaranteed.
- The brooch is decorated with beautiful raw stones obtained in Poland - dolomite Picasso and rodingite.
- The brooch is made of 925 sterling silver.
- The sizes of the brooch are: circle with a diameter of 18 mm, stones in a setting with a diameter of 9 mm and 7 mm.
- The brooch was made in a jewellery workshop in Tricity, Poland.
- The stones which we use are unique. They may differ in colour shading and inclusions in each jewellery piece.
- The product is nickel-free.
- We are doing our best to deliver the jewellery to you as quickly as possible. If you order a personalised item, the processing time may change.
- Natural stones and precious metals are delicate materials. If you treat your jewellery with care, it will retain its pristine condition for a long time. For tips, click here.
- We will place your jewellery in an elegant minimalist box made of 100% paper. Click here to learn more about our environmentally friendly packaging.