The order delivery date is the time within which an order is carried out including the delivery of the package by the courier. Order processing time is calculated from the time of payment authorization.
National shipment in Poland is carried out via InPost sp. z o.o.: Paczkomaty at the cost of 3 EUR, Inpost courier at the cost of 4 EUR and via UPS Polska Sp. z o. o at the cost of 5 EUR.
Shipment to other countries is carried out via Polish Post at the cost ranging from 6 to 7 EUR and by UPS at the cost ranging from 7 to 20 EUR depending on country, as detailed below:
- Polish Post at 6 EUR: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Greece, Hungary, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey.
- Polish Post at 7 EUR: Canada, Hong Kong, India, Japan, New Zealand, Russia, South Korea, Ukraine.
- UPS at 7 EUR: Germany, France.
- UPS at 10 EUR: Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Netherlands, Norway, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Kingdom.
- UPS at 20 EUR: Australia, Belarus, Canada, China, Hong Kong, Iceland, India, Japan, New Zealand, South Korea, United States.
The cost of alternative shipment carriers is quoted individually for each case. In such cases please contact us at email@example.com.
Electronic gift cards are shipped at no cost via the e-mail address provided by the customer.
We provide free delivery for purchases over 120 EUR.
You may withdraw from a contract of sale made remotely within 14 days from the moment of delivery of the item. It is sufficient that you send us a notice (e.g. in the form of an e-mail) before its expiration of the term.
We don't accept returns of customised products that are not available in our regular offer and made as per the Client's specification (change of colour, stone etc.)
Please note we reserve the right to reduce the value of returned product if it shows signs of wear in a manner beyond necessary to ascertain nature, characteristics and functioning of item.
Remember to return the product to us as soon as possible, but no later than 14 days from the day you withdraw from the contract. To meet the deadline, send the product back before therm expiration. You are sending back the goods at your own expense and risk.
Immediately, but no later than 14 days from receiving your statement of withdrawal from the contract, we will return jewellery price and delivery costs to the bank account from which payment for the purchase was made. We might wait with the funds return until we receive goods. We will refund the payment using the same method of payment with which the purchase was made.
Please fill in the return form (it can be found below), attach the proof of purchase (receipt, the invoice, or other documents for example credit card statement or e-mail correspondence) and return jewellery to the below address. If possible, please return the jewellery to us in its original packaging.
KAMENA S. C.
UL. AUSTRALIJSKA 18/9
Our jewellery comes with a 2 years warranty from the date when your order was delivered. The warranty is based on non-conformity of our products with contract (for example defects of material). Please contact us by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone +48 537 776 749 to benefit from warranty procedure. We are available for you from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m., Monday to Friday.
Please note that all accidental mechanical damages to jewellery are not a subject to warranty. In such cases please contact your local jeweller who provides services of repair, restoration or gilding of jewellery.