Berberian brooch with nephrite
temporarily unavailableadd to wish list
- The brooch is that piece of jewellery that never goes out of style. Brooches were worn by our grandmothers, mothers and we wear them too! In the old times, they were used for fastening clothes, nowadays they are mainly a beautiful addition to styling. You can pin a brooch to a dress, sweater or hat - the wow effect is guaranteed.
- The stone that adorns the brooch is nephrite jade, a mineral favourable to good fortune.
- The brooch is made of 925 sterling silver, plated with 24-carat gold.
- The sizes of the brooch are: circle with a diameter of 18 mm, stone in a setting with a diameter of 9 mm.
- The brooch was made in a jewellery workshop in Tricity, Poland.
- The stones which we use are unique. They may differ in colour shading and inclusions in each jewellery piece.
- The product is nickel-free.
- We can customise this brooch for you. We can prepare it with a different stone or in sterling silver. Contact us by email before placing your personalised order.
- We are doing our best to deliver the jewellery to you as quickly as possible. If you order a personalised item, the processing time may change.
- Natural stones and precious metals are delicate materials. If you treat your jewellery with care, it will retain its pristine condition for a long time. For tips, click here.
- We will place your jewellery in an elegant minimalist box made of 100% paper. Click here to learn more about our environmentally friendly packaging.