Open ring with chocolate flint Delicacy
temporarily unavailableadd to wish list
- Our gold open ring is a subtle and unique accessory. The ring beautifully embraces the finger, while two deep-coloured stones give it an edgy touch. The ring fits perfectly with both classic and modern stylings.
- The ring is decorated with a chocolate flint - a prehistoric stone which symbolises a life-giving spark.
- The ring is made of sterling silver, plated with 24-carat gold.
- The diameter of the stone setting is 7 mm. The width of the band is 1.2 mm.
- The ring was made in a jewellery workshop in Tricity, Poland.
- The stones which we use are unique. They may differ in colour shading and inclusions in each jewellery piece.
- The product is nickel-free.
- We can customise this ring for you. We can prepare it with a different stone or in sterling silver. Contact us by email before placing your personalised order.
- We are doing our best to deliver the jewellery to you as quickly as possible. If you order a personalised item, the processing time may change.
- Do you wonder how to choose the correct ring size? Follow our guide. You can slightly adjust the circumference of the ring so you can choose between the following options: XS (for sizes 8,9,10), S ( for sizes 11,12,13), M ( for sizes 14,15,16), L ( for sizes 17,18,19)
- Natural stones and precious metals are delicate materials. If you treat your jewellery with care, it will retain its pristine condition for a long time. For tips, click here.
- We will place your jewellery in an elegant minimalist box made of 100% paper. Click here to learn more about our environmentally friendly packaging.