Ring with rectangular meteorite sterling silver
temporarily unavailableadd to wish list
- Have you ever dreamt of a star from the sky? Now you can get it and enjoy its cosmic beauty.
- This ring is literally out of this world. If you choose it as an engagement ring, you will make a perfect declaration of your infinite love.
- The meteorite which adorns this ring was found in Morasko near Poznań, where five thousand years ago one of the largest rains of iron meteorites in Central Europe took place.
- The ring is made of 925 sterling silver and plated with a rare precious metal - rhodium, thanks to which it will retain its lustre despite the passage of time.
- The width of the band is 1.2 mm.
- Meteorites are hand-cut, so their size may vary. The approximate width is 3-4 mm, and the length is 7-9 mm.
- Each piece of meteorite is unique and may have cracks, inclusions and irregular edges.
- The iron meteorite is stone that evolves together with the person who wears it. Over time its colour may change which would make it more special.
- You will receive the ring with a certificate of authenticity of the meteorite issued by a gemologist.
- We are doing our best to deliver the jewellery to you as quickly as possible. Because rings are usually made to order, processing time takes up to 4-6 weeks. In case we already have the ring ready in stock, dispatch will take up to 3 business days. You can check the order processing time by choosing the ring size from the selection list.
- Do you wonder how to choose the correct ring size? Follow our guide.
- Natural stones and precious metals are delicate materials. If you treat your jewellery with care, it will retain its pristine condition for a long time. For tips, click here.
- We will place your jewellery in an elegant minimalist box made of 100% paper. Click here to learn more about our environmentally friendly packaging.